Environmental Testing Services: Soil, Water, and Air Analysis.
XENCO is a nationally accredited laboratory providing a full range of environmental testing services. We maintain a dedicated Quality Control program that adheres to EPA, State Specific, ASTM, OSHA and NIOSH Methodologies.
Our labs provide turnaround times ranging from standard 5-day to 4-hour emergency response including Saturday and Sunday reporting.
XENCO Laboratories offers Soil, Water and Air analysis.
Our capabilities include:
- EPA SW-846: soil, water, air
- EPA 500: Drinking Water Series
- EPA 600: NPDES
- Mobile Lab capabilities
- NORM radiation test
- Hydrocarbon Finger Printing
- Asbestos Services
- PLM, PCM
- NVLAP/TDSHS Certification
Our instruments include:
- Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Flame Induced Detector (FID)
- Electro Capture Detector (ECD)
- Ion Chromatography (IC)
- High Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometry (ICP/MS)
- Ultraviolet-Visible Spectrophotometry (UV/VIS)
- TOC Analyzers
We are NELAP, NVLAP, MBE, DBE, SBE, and HUB certified. See a full list of our certifications
We have the capability to support analytical testing for TCEQ and RRC (Railroad commission) in Texas and other regulatory State agencies. See Certifications