Environmental Testing Service
XENCO Specializes in Soil, Water and Air analysis per EPA, State Specific, ASTM, OSHA and NIOSH Methodologies. We continue to grow by leaps and bounds and to expand our operations and certification across the country and with aggressive focus in Latin America and Canada. XENCO is the fastest growing Environmental Testing Network in the Country. Our certification and Accreditation reach over 45 States. (link to Certifications)
• Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds (SVOCs)
• Low Level SVOCs , SIM 8270 (SIM-SVOCs)
• Low Level SIM PAH Analysis
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
• Low Level Organic Compounds (SIM-VOCs)
• Metals - Wet Chemistry Pesticides – PCBs – Herbicides
• Trace Metals in Sea Water
• BTEX – TPH – Speciation
• Explosives Finger Printing – R&D
• EPA CLP Contract Program
• DOE Department of Energy
• DOD Department of Defense
• US Army Corp of Engineers
• AFC EE
• Superfund Sites
• Mold & Indoor Air Quality
• Remedial Assessments and Investigations
• Salt Water, WW, GW, and DW Analyses
• Hazardous Waste Classification
• TRRP and Assessment Projects
• UST & Dry Cleaner Investigations
• Expert Testimonial Studies
Petro-Chemistry is a discipline of strong growth focus for XENCO Laboratories. We are currently seeking to expand in this market via Local Organic Growth, Inter-Laboratory Cross Training within the Network, Xenco Partners and Acquisition.
Jordan Laboratories - Petro-Chemical Testing since 1954 ASTM Methodologies for Characterization of Oil Related
Products Environmental Laboratory of Texas since 1994 ASTM Methodologies for Characterization of Oil Related Products
Petro-Chemistry is a discipline of strong growth and focus for XENCO Laboratories. These are some of the services we offer:
• Uranium Analysis
• Radium 226-228
• Various Radio-nucleotides
• NORM Analysis
• Urine Analysis for Uranium Presence
• Continues Expansion of Analytical parameters
• Growth and Expansion into new areas and markets
• Mixed Waste Analyses
Field Sampling is an important discipline of strong growth for XENCO Laboratories. We are currently seeking to expand in this market via Local Organic Growth, Inter Laboratory Cross-Training, Xenco Partners and Acquisition. Effective the spring of 2008 our Field Teams are equipped with PDA devises for real-time access to historical data, on-line data entry of field testing results and access to sampling points information and characteristics. The goal is to provide our Clients and Project Managers non-compliance notifications real-time. Comprehensive field sampling services are available at most XENCO Facilities, please contact your XENCO PM to discuss your needs.
XENCO was previously TCEQ and AIHA Certified but in 2007 due to the low volume of Mold testing we decided not to renew the Certifications. We continue to provide some mold testing if certification is not required. Our Standard Turn Around is 3-4 days and for Cultures is 7-14 Days. Various Turn Around Times are available: Same Day, 24 hours, 48 hours and three days. Please contact Danielle Winnings or your project Manager for arrangements and availability.
Most common Analytical Methods:
• Air-O-Cell/Allergenco Standard & Expanded Lists*
• Direct Exam
• Bulk Culture
• Swab Culture
• Andersen Plate Culture
* Includes a mold spore, skin, fibers, insect parts and pollen count. Our IAQ/Mold team benefits from the leadership of Danielle Winnings, BS in Biotechnology - Montana State University. Mrs. Winnings has worked in the mycology industry since 1997.
XENCO has scored 100% on all EMPAT studies for Mold.
Specialty Services Contact your PM for more details
Mobile Labs (OLS)
XENCO Laboratories is proud to offer On-Site Laboratory Services (OLS) on the Southeastern region of the USA. We added wireless access to our LIMS for direct access to LIMS and be able to provide real-time EDDs and Standard, full QC Reports. Our goals are to quickly set-up a fleet of three Mobile Laboratories to serve the state of Florida and its surrounding areas. However, if a project is large enough we will travel wherever your needs may be. The first laboratory is now ready to serve your needs. We are currently developing analytical methodologies and instrument configurations to deliver a much larger throughput of analysis per hour. Some of these methods could result on delivering as much as ten analyses per hour for several parameters. All instrumentation is fully automated and completely integrated within our network.
Every Mobile Laboratory is or will be NELAC Accredited for a specific set of parameters. GC-MS EPA 8260 is the primary method of certification and expertise. However, the Mobile Labs are retrofitted to handle FL-PRO TPH, GRO, DRO, PAHs and SVOCs but NELAC certification is not available. If your projects goes beyond GC-MS VOCs please schedule it with ample time, at least 4 weeks.
Advantages of using our Mobile laboratories:
• Real-time, high quality data on site.
• LIMS integration with the Network Laboratories via Wireless Connection
• Fully accredited and/or certified.
• Small Business / Minority-Hispanic.
• Fast through put, allowing you to make rapid field decisions such as where to place the next monitoring well, how deep to install the Well.
• Best delineation decisions to determine the exact extent of contamination.
• In addition to the advantages gained by having real-time information, our clients also realize reductions in overall project costs by minimizing stand by time, remobilization of equipment or it could avoid setting-up permanent Monitoring Wells and even get site closure on the spot. Our personnel would assist your field operations with any logistics to ship samples to any of our other accredited laboratories for final confirmation or additional analysis.
• Site assessments Investigations
• Contaminated soil removal
• Plume delineation
• Monitoring well placement
• Soil gas surveys and Ambient air monitoring projects
Our Chemists, Analysts are experts in most State Regulatory Testing, Data Reduction, Data Flagging, Data Validation, Electronic Data Deliverables, Hard Copy and Electronic Reporting Programs as well as our vast experience with Federal Quality Assurance Program Plans, which coupled with our vast analytical testing expertise has made XENCO a prime resource for Data Validation. We have been offering Data Validation and Training seminars for over 20 years and would like to be part of you solution to your data validation requirements.
Regulatory Programs, QAPPs and Data Validation Expertise:
• CLP Programs
• Texas TRRP
• DOE and DOD QAPPs
• NJ Reduced Deliverables
• Vast Expertise in National and State Regulatory Programs.
Our vast and in-depth expertise in a myriad of analytical methodologies, data validation, compliance and regulatory programs, coupled with individual lines of expertise in specialty parameters and fuel fingerprinting, can be of much value to your next Litigation project. Our personnel have served as technical experts on both sides of the fence and, in numerous occasions, in a multitude of projects. These include:
• Impacting hundreds of residents
• Super Sites Across the Country
• Fuel Fingerprinting
• Data Validation and Interpretation
• Plume Delineation and Product Characterization
• Contaminated Drinking Water
• Allergic Reactions
• Product Trace-ability and Aging Characterization
• Dredging Investigations
• Research and Development
• Bio-Remediation Breakdown of products.